Who saw the UK Blessing video yesterday? It was great to see the unity in the church.
Myself (UC Grace) and Prinith (Movement in Worship Birmingham Base) have felt led to organise a UK Dance/ Movement blessing. We want people across different dance ministries, and individuals that simply have a passion for demonstrating their faith through movement, to join us in creating this blessing.
We’d love to invite you to take part in a UK project to draw Christian dancers together and create a blessing to people across the UK.
To dance to the song The Blessing by The UK Blessing (original Kari Jobe) using this version – https://youtu.be/PUtll3mNj5U
Gathering the videos together we will compile it into video for everyone to share across social media and their networks. We want it to be an opportunity to display the vast ability of dancers, their heart to worship Jesus and share their faith through dance and movement. During covid 19 lockdown, dance places, workshops and performances may have been shut down, but a dancing army have continued to move in their homes and outdoor spaces as they feel led. Dance impacts more than we know and this presents a fantastic opportunity for many to gather and move for our God. Would you like to join us?
The details –
- We plan to air the video on Sunday 17th May.
- All video submissions need to be received by Sunday 10th May.
- Videos must be recorded in landscape
- Please do not wear any branded clothes.
- Feel free to use banners, flags or other props
- Please dance to as much of the song as you feel led to.
- Ensure your ‘background’ is as clear as possible.
- Send recordings to us via this link and select choose files – https://www.dropbox.com/request/RTzhgiAnwbrdlFO2l9Hh
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, location and dance organisation (if applicable).
We hope you can join us.
Anna (UC Grace) and Prinith (Birmingham Movement in Worship Base)